No matter the size of your business; if your business is NOT growing it is dying. Here are some tips on how to grow your small business.
- Tip 1: Invest in Business Systems: Nothing holds you back more than having no system. A system allows you to scale your business. With scaling comes growth. Marketing Automation and CRM (customer relationship management) tools are critical for your growth.
- Tip 2: Improve your home page: Your home page is where a LOT of your traffic will land. We have seen small changes generate a huge amount of leads on a home page. Test and see what works best for you.
- Tip 3: Use data to make decisions: Having Google analytics to track visitors is great but if you never look at the data and make decisions based on the data it does not help you. We use weekly reports to look at what is happening and where to improve.
- Tip 4: Blog Often. Nothing like fresh content on your website. Add value. Educate. Give information that people are looking for.
- Tip 5: Have a plan. Failing to plan is planning to fail. Work a growth plan for your business. I like to growth hack. This means looking EVERYWHERE in the business.
- Tip 6: Develop skills. Consistently develop your and your employees skills.
- Tip 7: Sales skills. There is NO other skills that makes a business grow like having sales skills. It is used EVERYWHERE.
- Tip 8: Know what you are great at. Not every business can be great at everything. Be great at something.
- Tip 9: Good financials. Keep good financial records. Look at your cash flow and key financial ratios.
- Tip 10: Grow your audience. People buy from people they like and trust. Build trust with your audience.
There you have some tips on how to grow your small business.
Nothing happens unless you take action. Decide on a specific area and start working on it today.
I can help you with: