ROAS stands for Return On Advertising Spend.
If you have an e-commerce business it is easier. You track sales via your e-commerce platform.
If you do quotes; it becomes harder. Why? Because you have phone calls and people completing webforms.
This is why you need to use systems to track and measure results.
Some markets take a LONG time to convert into sales. Other markets are a lot quicker.
Where do you begin? You start with tracking.
What do you track? The important stuff first. You need to get a baseline.
- Website traffic
- Marketing investment
These 4 measurements can get us moving in the right direction.
- If you do not know; or have little or no traffic to your website; you will not have any results.
- If you are not getting leads; there will be no sales.
- If you are not making sales; then there is something else going on in your business.
Finding the RIGHT place to start is the first step.
If you have NEVER marketed before; you need to know you are going into a learning curve. The focus will be getting a campaign going first then from there improve results.
Do you know your sales statistics? No? Maybe it is time for better marketing. Contact me today.
I can help you with:
- Lead generation: Get more leads
- Sales Funnels: Improve conversion rates and improve sales
- Lead Management Tools: Manage your leads better for improved follow up (sales is in the follow up)
- Marketing Automation: Save time and get your marketing working better