Service Level Agreement (Marketing Campaigns):
The purpose of this document is to ensure mutual agreement on the elements and commitments required for consistent service support and delivery to the Customer by the Service Provider.
The current agreement will remain in effect until it is reviewed. We recommend reviewing this agreement every 6 months to ensure that all stakeholder requirements are being met.
3. Project Scope
• The Service Scope covers all the line items in the original project quote. Any additions or changes in the deliverables defined in the service scope will be quoted on as separate addendums to the original project quote.
• In the event that the Customer requires additional line items not included in the Service Scope, these will be billed separately, subject to the Customer’s approval of the costs.
• Additional line items will be invoiced at the time of approval, as we will have to make extra resources available to finish the project within the agreed time frame.
• Any delays will impact project time lines.
4. Customer Requirements
Customer responsibilities and/or requirements in support of this agreement include:
• Payment for Service Fees as stipulated in item 7 below.
• Cooperation with the Service Provider in terms of providing relevant information and support required for the project.
• Reasonable availability of customer representative(s) to attend meetings and respond to Service Provider queries and requirements.
5. Service Fees and Ad Accounts
• The monthly fee for the deliverables stipulated in the Service Scope
• Monthly fees are payable in advance.
• The Customer will be billed around the 24th for the following month’s service. Payment is required within 7 days, no later than the 1st of the following month.
• In the case of late payments, the Service Provider will put further work on hold until payment is received.
• Client is responsible for ads account payments. Service fees are still applicable, even if ads accounts have not been paid.
6. Cancellation of the Agreement
• The Customer may cancel the agreement with 30 days’ notice in advance of the next scheduled payment. Best results are expected over a 6 to 12 month period.
• No warranty expressed or implied, with respect to any matter, including without limitation website advertising and other services, and expressly disclaims the warranties or conditions of noninfringement, merchantability and fitness for any particular purpose.
• Every effort is made to review material before making it live. The Customer may not claim a breach, terminate or cancel this agreement if there are typographical errors, incorrect ad placements, under deliveries, omissions or errors in advertising, social media and website content. The Service Provider agrees to take corrective action within 2 business days of notification by the Customer. The Service Provider will not be liable to the Customer for any loss or damage that results from a typographical error, incorrect ad placement, under delivery, omission or error related to the products and services it provides.
• All advertising copy which represents the creative effort of the Service Provider and/or utilization of creativity, illustrations, labor, composition or material furnished by it, is and remains the property of the Customer, including all rights of copyright therein.
• Accounts are required for advertising and delivering the service. These will be for the Customer account and accepting their terms and conditions; and relevant updates.
• The Customer agrees to hold the Service Provider harmless and indemnify the Service Provider from all claims, suits, damages costs and expenses of any nature whatsoever, including attorney’s fees and court costs, for which the Service Provider may become liable by reason of its distribution or publication of Customer’s promotions or advertising, including but not limited to claims or suits alleging libel, privacy invasion, unfair competition, defamation, misuse of publicity rights, copyright infringement, dilution or trademark infringement under federal or state law, or otherwise based on the content of Customer’s promotions or advertising, including illustrations, text, claims, etc.
11. Digital Marketing
• Work performed on your digital marketing will be completed to the standards as quoted in the service scope. These items are listed on the invoice.