You have a local business. You want to know how to market your business locally.
Marketing is extremely important for any business. If you are not marketing, people will not know about you. If they do not know about you they cannot buy from you.
Here are 8 things you can do to market your business locally:
- Local listings: List your business on local business directories. Local business directories are ideal because the are focused on the local area.
- Embrace social media: Social media is here to stay. Use it to market your business locally. There are groups; pages; all of them locally focused.
- Blog: Start blogging. Why are people on the internet? They are looking for information. Blogging helps you add more information to your website.
- YouTube: Create videos and post on YouTube. You can do demonstrations;
- Pinterest: Start using Pinterest. Add photos. Create pins. Use it.
- Local SEO: People are searching for businesses like yours in your area.
- Press Releases: Anything news worthy happening? Press releases helps get your news worthy news out there.
- Local Online Communities: There are local communities you can join.
These strategies you can use right now in your business. It is good to start here. But that is NOT everything you can do.
Start with these.
Once these are in place you can start working on more advanced strategies and tactics.