You have heard it so many times. reality is different. Technology has changed so much that making money online and working from home is a lot easier than ever before.
Here are a couple tips to think about:
- Commitment: You need to commit. It is work. It takes time. Jim Rohn said; work harder on yourself than your job. Self education will make you a fortune. You need to study and learn.
- Not a Home Business: This is not a home. This is a business. See most people think the word home is important here. It is not. It is the word business.
- Online Headquarters: Your business is where you are with a laptop and internet connection. We are living in a world where a lot more is possible.
- Think Global, Not Local: We fall in this trap of offering products and services only locally. We are in a global world. You can offer products and services on a global scale. Yes, it is possible.
- Business Hours: You decide your business hours. Being online you can run your business 24/7, taking orders ALL day long!
A home-based business has 3 big advantages:
a) Lower overheads (less cost; lower investment)
b) Access to global markets (digital and online world makes this possible)
c) Nimble (you can move fast and take advantage of opportunities)
Interested in more? Have a look at these courses:
- How to start an Online Business and Work from Anywhere
- The Building Blocks to Start an Affiliate Business
- Practical E-Commerce Course (How to start an e-commerce business)