20 years ago it was not easy to make money fast. With the internet, things have changed a lot!
You can generate money in one day, if not faster! Here are a couple ideas on how to do that:
- Sell stuff you do not want anymore. Selling items online has never been easier.
- Start an e-commerce business. Again, selling online with more of a long term focus.
- Start freelancing. Do you have some skills people want? Freelancing is a great way to get money in.
- Do micro jobs. People need work done on a consistent basis.
- Start an affiliate business. This is also a business you can start with low capital and get some money.
The more skills you have the fast you can make money.
One of the my biggest lessons on making money (that nobody told me), is to re-invest in the business.
When I was younger I also needed money. I was a teenager and wanted to go out with my friends and buy a motorbike But I had no money.
One of my friends said what they do is sell clothes. Great idea. So that is what we did.
We sold clothes. I made quick cash. BUT, never re-invested in the business.
I should have worked on getting more stock. Using cash to build it up. That would have allowed me to sell more; more often.
The biggest stumbling was getting clothes people wanted. I could have done that and built a business.
I did sell enough to buy a motorbike. And, pay for a fine I got! More on that in another blog.
Thing is; you need to set aside some money. For instance, lets say you sell some clothes you are not wearing anymore. That is your seed capital.
You go out; find a supplier and sell their clothes. You MUST know what the market wants and offer that.
From there; you setup an online store. This broadens your customer base.