Why landing pages? Simply put a landing page increases your conversion ratio. This means with the same amount of traffic you get substantially better results. Instead of 1 or 2 leads; you could get 10 or 20 times more leads!
With a VERY clear call-to-action (also called most wanted action! What do you want people to do when they visit the page?). That is the most wanted action), an enticing benefit for the person visiting the page, and minimal navigation (keep the focus on your most wanted action), your landing page is much more likely to convert website visitors (traffic) into leads and customers than a traditional website home page by itself where people get lost in the navigation.
- Wide selection of tested templates (choose high conversion pages … the thinking and testing has been done for you; gives you a head start)
- Easy to manage popups increases leads
- No coding needed making it easy for non-technical people to use
- Drag and drop customization allowing you to make the page your own
- Built in analytics (see traffic and conversions)
- A/B split testing allows you to test and find a winner
- Part of your marketing stack; it integrates with a lot of other platforms
- Easy to start
- Build unlimited pages
- Pages are mobile friendly
- Did you know; the majority of traffic is mobile … your pages MUST be mobile to take advantage of mobile traffic
Yes; I use it extensively for clients and myself. Results? A client has a page converting at 53% with ANY type of traffic. I have pages converting into sales at 7% from traffic. We use it for lead generation, selling services, selling products and delivering lead magnets and training guides.
- Small business owners
- Big business owners
- Sales people
- Startup companies
- any person or company interested in more leads and sales!
Here are 2 examples how I use LeadPages: