Do you need to find a job? Got bills to pay? Maybe a career move?
Here are a couple of great tips to find your next job:
- Be clear. Know what you are looking for. If you are not sure jumping from one option to the next will make you lose focus. Keep the focus. Have deadlines and work towards it.
- What resources do you have? You have skills and resources. Make a list of these. What do you have? This list can help you define what must be done and what you can do.
- Your CV. Yes, it is important. Before an interview most companies ask for your CV. Is it up-to date? Is it professional? No spelling mistakes? All certificates certified?
- Your contacts. Do you know of people who work in the industry you can approach? Your network many times have good connections and could help you find what you are looking for.
- Social Media. Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, are all places you can use.
- LinkedIn. The #1 social networking platform in the world. Be sure you are on LinkedIn.
Nothing happens unless you take action. Also think about how you can develop your skills. This can be technical, digital, personal, or others. The more and better skills you have the more valuable you become in the market place.