Lead generation can be tough. Especially because traditional marketing is not working the way it did; AND there are thousands of options online.
Here are a couple ideas to generating sales leads:
- Find strategies that work. Follow and look for lead generation strategies working right now.
- Use video as a lead generation strategy
- Create a quiz for people to complete (here is one I use http://www.takethenextstep.co.za)
- Look at what worked before and use that. If something used to work; and stopped working, how can you change it to work again?
- Create lead magnets people will be interested in.
- Create a list of useful tools for people.
- Get active on social (especially LinkedIn). Do not know how (here is a course on How to use LinkedIn)
- Host an event online.
- Host an event in a city or area where your customers are.
- Extend your marketing campaigns
Remember to test your crazy ideas! An idea is nothing without implementation. Implement and see what works for you.
Marketing and sales each has a specific role to play. Do not confuse the two. Confusing the two confuses your process.