There are over 500 million people using LinkedIn. This means it is the #1 business networking site in the world.
LinkedIn is a professional networking platform for people in business. The business world has expanded far beyond local borders. It is global and LinkedIn is the place to be.
Here are a couple of ideas how you can use LinkedIn to find your next job:
- 1: Understand LinkedIn: LinkedIn is a professional networking site. It is not like Facebook. Keep everything very professional on LinkedIn. From your profile to your interactions.
- 2: Use the search function. It is important to understand the functionality available on LinkedIn.
- 3: Create, share and comment. It is a social platform. Be social.
- 4: Join groups. There are many groups to join. Some are more active than others.
- 5: Build your network. It is social so building a network is important