This digital thing can be very confusing. Especially with ALL the new stuff you can do.
It sometimes feels like there is something new to be done every day.
I believe we need to simplify. We understand things better when they are broken down into smaller pieces. Like eating an elephant.
When thinking about your marketing and sales; there are 4 important pillars. If your marketing or sales is not performing you need to have a look at these pillars first and work from there.
The 4 marketing and sales pillars are:
- Traffic: This is the number of people seeing your advertising (this could be Facebook, your website, a billboard, etc)
- Leads: How many people contacted you? This could be by completing a form, phone calls, SMS or even Whatsapp messages
- Quotes: Did you do a quote? If someone asked for a price, did you give it to them?
- Invoices: How many of your quotes converted into sales?
Simple right? The next step is looking at each of these and getting some statistics. This will show you where to focus first.
If you have traffic, do you get leads? If you have leads, how many quotes did you do? If you did quotes, how many sales?
Getting the answers to these questions is the first step. From there you improve each one. This gives you exponential growth.
Do you need help marketing your business? Get a marketing machine.
Need a guide to get started? I have these for you …
- Why sales funnels are THE most effective tool for sales
- All the tools and resources you need to construct the ultimate sales funnel
- How to target your audience and bring the right people to the first stage of your funnel
- How to use persuasive writing to convince people to buy anything
- How to engage your audience and build trust and real following
- How to maximize conversion rates
- How to make people buy from you more than once
- How to utilize an understanding of psychology to skyrocket your sales
- What the different options are for your sales funnels
- How to stand out and be different …and much, much more!
- Grow organic leads for your business
- Convert prospective leads into customers
- Connect with a targeted professional network
- Connect with vendors, future partners and clients
- Launch new products and services in an ideal marketplace
- Increase your leads with less effort