There are 4 high level growth hacks, measurements you can use.
- Micro Assets
Let us look at each one.
This is people visiting your website; landing page. There are plenty of WAYS to get traffic. SEO, Google Ads, Facebook Ads, social media, PR, links, guest blogs, YouTube, and more! Traffic is usually not the problem. The strategy is. Very little traffic hampers growth.
These are people who are on your database. Either email; whatsapp, sms, direct mail. They do need to be segmented (you get better results that way). Growing your subscribers is a key activity. The more people you have on your database the more people you reach, simple math. I helped a client grow his database from 3000 to 9000 in 12 months. This completely changed the dynamics of his business.
The word audience is better than the word likes or followers. Why? Because with an audience you have their attention. You can not sell anything if you do not have someones attention. If you have 100 000 likes, but no attention you will have 0 impact.
What is an asset? it is something that puts money in your pocket. You can easily create digital, micro assets. These assets act like the hinges of a door. It is small like a hinge (micro), but moves your business. There are a lot of different digital assets you can create.
Here are some tough questions?
- How much has your traffic increased?
- How many people subscribed to your database?
- How big is your audience?
- What micro assets have you created this week?
Interested in better marketing?
Here is how I help businesses:
- Step 1: Book a marketing strategy session (my online marketing framework is an unique method to develop your digital marketing strategy).
- Step 2: Setup: From the session we decide on the right channels to use and campaigns to run. Here we do the setup for this.
- Step 3: Go live: Nothing happens unless you take action. We go live!
- Step 4: Improve: Get better results by testing and improving.